SCORCHER™ ELECTRONIC IGNITION TO SUIT BDA, BDD, BDG, LOTUS TWIN CAM etc
SCORCHER ELECTRONIC IGNITION SYSTEM
APPLICATION: BDA. BDD, BDG, Lotus Twin Cam, Kent, 105E
Included in this package;
- Scorcher electronic distributor with side entry cap
- high energy 0.6 ohm electronic coil (made in the USA)
- remote mount high energy module and module heatsink plate
- associated wiring
This ignition system, like all Scorcher distributors, is machined and hand built in Melbourne using quality components.
Specifically designed for race / rally applications, this hall switch distributor is perfect for high revving, high compression race engines.
The unit is designed in such a way that it sits comfortably under the Weber setup found on most BDA / Lotus Twin Cam / Ford X-Flow engines.
This particular system is hugely popular among historic racing circles all over the world due to it's high standard of craftmanship and reliability.
ENGINE DETAILS REQUIRED
Upon ordering, you will need to supply the following information:
(If you do not have this information, please tell us as much as you can about your application eg. standard, mild, race etc)
-Stroked / Supercharged / Turbocharged
-Manual / Auto (stall convertor,stall speed)
- Standard 600mm wiring harness supplied. If you require a different length, please specify.
- Custom lead sets to suit this ignition system are available (see drop down list above for pricing)
Eagle 8mm (black or red)
Pertronix 7mm (black)
Pertronix 8mm (black)
Magnecor 7mm (black)
Magnecor KV85 (red)